Location: Old Street, Central London
Our mission is to empower businesses and their employees to have honest conversations.
Do you like making an impact? Are you hungry for innovation, and inspired by driving change? At Qlearsite, we believe in the power of data-led storytelling. We want to help organisations know exactly how to improve their performance, and make their employees’ working lives better. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then let’s start a conversation.
What we do
We’re building a better working world.
With next-level language analysis tech and shorter, smarter employee surveys, we’re creating honest conversations that drive change.
Change for stronger organisations, and better working lives. NHS Wales, Virgin Media, the Stroke Association, Deloitte - those are just a few of the organisations we’re working with.
Our commitment to diversity
Diversity matters. Inclusion is key.
We’re an equal opportunities employer, committed to not just building a diverse company, but one that is inclusive. Our own research makes it clear - diversity isn’t just good for humanity, it’s good for business too. One of our core survey solutions is designed to help organisations understand why they should make it a priority, and that’s exactly what we’ve done at Qlearsite.
You’re experienced in HR technology, independent and excited about joining a business and helping shape the growth journey.
You’re confident, positive and able to learn quickly, while being proactive about facing challenges head on and helping your colleagues in the sales team be equally successful.
Your great with people and your commercial knowledge and persuasive personality will impress your potential customer.
Having experience in selling HR software products or HR solutions to C-suite or senior business leaders is a requirement for this role.
You’ll be responsible for growing your own pipeline from zero by working with our marketing and sales development team who will generate leads for you. You will qualify and manage the leads to contractual close. As our customers first point of contact, you will be required to be a trusted advisor to our prospective clients. You will only have a new business role and will work with our customer success team to transfer the relationship once you have successfully won the business customer.
As Account Executive you will:
- Represent the Qlearsite Brand and Products to prospective customers
- Manage the prospects across key pipeline stages including:
- discovery calls
- product demo and sales webinars
- proposal and pricing
- contracting and close
- Grow and maintain a new business pipeline from zero
- Generating your own leads alongside the leads provided from marketing and sales development
- Manage sales reports for your pipeline
- Capture and feedback key market and prospect information to sales and product team
- Utilise multiple channels (email, phone, linkedin etc) to assist with origination and creating brand market presence
Necessary skills and experience
- 5+ years experience working in B2B SaaS Sales
- 2+ years recent experience in selling HR tech or similar
- Experience of selling to HRDs, COOs, CEOs and other key People Team leads customer-side
- Understanding and ability to intelligently pitch an insight-based sale
- Excellent track record of performance against targets
- Have built out your own sales pipelines
- Strong analytical and accurate pipeline reporting skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation and diplomacy skills
- Ability to integrate well with marketing and sales development teams
- Competitive package
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Friday drinks
- Team social events
Diversity at Qlearsite
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity and inclusivity in our business as well as making it a core product that we sell. We know that diversity is an asset and that together we are more successful.
If there are any adjustments you’d like us to make to ensure the most inclusive interview process we can then please let us know. We are on a journey to be better, so we’re more than happy to adapt and accommodate whenever possible.