If the Covid-19 pandemic has taught us all one thing, it's that we're in this fight together.
We’ve been working hard to support businesses and people through this crisis - starting with our Organisational Readiness Assessment. It’s a fast, free survey which helps you analyse your business to see how ready you are for a crisis. Find out, with your staff’s help, what you’re doing well, and what you need to improve.
Even better, we’ve partnered with Leadership Success in Australia, a management training and development provider, who are now offering a full end-to-end 'Readiness' support package worth over £15 million.
The team at Leadership Success have been inspired by the medical community serving selflessly on the front lines to fight this virus. They won’t be donning medical scrubs any time soon, but they can definitely help businesses get through the crisis, and they’ll be using our surveys as part of that.
How our surveys work
As the largest coaching network in Australia and New Zealand, Leadership Success are keen to do their bit - and this resonated with our own mission to help in whatever way we can.
We want to give you practical, specific insight for your business, and a way to implement it, for free.
Our surveys have two key elements:
- The best possible questions you can ask your staff. We’ve tested hundreds of thousands of questions and answers, and we can prove that our surveys predict problems before they happen.
- Next-level language analysis. Our AI technology reads responses like a human, and accurately categorises sentiment and themes from your people. That means your staff can reply honestly, in their own words. Use their ideas and opinions to change things for the better. It also means that we can quickly analyse answers no matter how big a company you’ve got.
Once you’ve done the survey, Leadership Success will then work with you, one-to-one, to implement a crisis response strategy that will make a positive difference to your employees and business.
Understanding the support package on offer
There are two parts to it - the survey, and up to 5 hours of Leadership Success’ coaching per organisation. They’re giving away 300 hours in total to businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
Step 1 - Activate your free Organisational Readiness Assessment
Our Organisational Readiness assessment uses 16 questions to help you understand these four key areas:
- How prepared your employees are for change.
- How much visibility your employees have of what your company needs to do.
- If your teams are enabled to do their jobs in difficult circumstances.
- How much your organisation cares for them.
The results, delivered as a report, are summaries in a simple ‘Organisational Readiness Map’ (see image). It’s designed to give you evidence of what to prioritise, and what is most important to your employees. It will align your managers at all levels of your organisation.
Step 2 - One to one support from an accredited Leadership Success coach
Leadership Success are giving away 300+ hours of coaching time to help companies reduce the impact Coronavirus is having on businesses all over the world.
- Specific and targeted support - 60 minutes of 1 to 1 support with an accredited coach via phone or video conference.
- Reduce anxiety - Having a pragmatic plan of action to move forward will help your leaders and their team stay the course and come out stronger on the other side.
- Maximise engagement - Research backed and proven strategies for leading during a crisis will help your leaders to keep their people on their side, even as the situation changes day by day.
- Maintain productivity - Goal setting and monitoring during this time - as most transition to remote working arrangements - is key to ensuring things function as normally as possible while this situation plays out.
The next steps
You can get started right now. Head over to Leadership Success to find out more about how they can help your business through the crisis.
You can also register for your free Organisational Readiness Assessment, here.