The Qlearsite Customer Score can help you understand if the needs of the customer are prioritised in your organisation. This metric also measures if your customers special or changing circumstances are well understood and that your services adapt suitably.
The Customer attribute lies at the intersection of the Value Driver, Agility and the Organisation Lever, Behaviours.
The Customer Score is based on the responses to the statement:
We understand all of our customers and are able to meet their different needs and expectations
If you score high in Customer
Great Job! High scores show that your organisation’s management team are encouraging their teams to new heights. Keep up the great work in ensuring that your team is set up for success!
You may want to
- Check the Themes that are most prominently correlated to this high-scoring attribute
- Capture some comments that capture how your organisation is responding positively to this attribute.
If you score low in Customer
If you score low in Customer, it could indicate that employees do not feel like they are adequately addressing customer needs.
To find out more about what people are saying with regards to Customer.
- What are the Themes that are correlated to Customer in the responses?
- Are there any comments that are indicative or issues?
- Can any identifiable root causes of Customer issues be observed in the responses?
- Create Actions as you discover findings for further analysis and review.
Find out more about Customer in your organisation
If you have noticed an extreme drop in Customer score survey-to-survey, consider using a Customer Deep Dive survey to quantify this dimension of Organisational Fitness further. This Deep Dive survey addresses four criteria of Customer: Quality, Needs, Value and Service.
By listening to your employees in this targeted survey, you will be able to more thoroughly examine the details of the customer issues in your organisation.