The travel industry has taken a big hit from the Covid-19 crisis, with flights being cancelled and holiday destinations closed. Some of the first of those effected were ski holidays, which saw an abrupt end to their season. Skitude are a leading digital ski platform connecting a community of over 1.5 million users. Since the announcements Skitude have been proactive to protect their community and their employees, and taken the following steps to stay ahead of the curve:
- Actively promoting government guidance for travel, to keep their 1.5 million users safe and stop the spread of the virus.
- Moving all staff to remote working, to keep them safe.
- Adapting with new digital products for next ski season.
- Running our free readiness assessment.
How our readiness survey will help your business cope with a crisis
- Get your employees’ opinions and show you’re listening. It’s more important than ever to put them first - they’ll be happier and more productive.
- Collect ideas from your teams about how to adapt.
- Find out what you’re doing well, and what you can improve.
- Get visual results with practical recommendations about how to change your strategy to deal with the Coronavirus crisis.
- It’s fast, free, and we give you templates to help you communicate internally.
Peace of mind
Skitude were confident they were in a strong position, but they wanted to make sure. The survey results showed they were right:
“Our readiness overall score was 96% and our lowest score breakdown was 92%. Looking at the results and the feedback, we’re very happy to know we carried out the correct preparation for this situation.”
“The final report is great, it contains a concise and graphic summary that is very easy to understand. The personal treatment has been amazing - Qlearsite were always there to help us push this process forward.”
“We were pleased to receive the kind of feedback we got. It underlined that our team is committed to the project and understands its needs.”