Customer Success Manager
Location: Old Street, Central London
Our mission is to empower businesses and their employees to have honest conversations.
Do you like making an impact? Are you hungry for innovation, and inspired by driving change? At Qlearsite, we believe in the power of data-led storytelling. We want to help organisations know exactly how to improve their performance, and make their employees’ working lives better. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then let’s start a conversation.
What we do
We’re building a better working world.
With next-level language analysis tech and shorter, smarter employee surveys, we’re creating honest conversations that drive change.
Change for stronger organisations, and better working lives. NHS Wales, Virgin Media, the Stroke Association, Deloitte - those are just a few of the organisations we’re working with.
Our commitment to diversity
Diversity matters. Inclusion is key.
We’re an equal opportunities employer, committed to not just building a diverse company, but one that is inclusive. Our own research makes it clear - diversity isn’t just good for humanity, it’s good for business too. One of our core survey solutions is designed to help organisations understand why they should make it a priority, and that’s exactly what we’ve done at Qlearsite.
You’re passionate and experienced in employee experience, people and culture. You’re excellent at partnering with your customers and helping them plan their people survey strategy and communicating the results. You’re a curious professional, team-player and care about the products, people and potential of the company you work for.
You’ll be the commercial and subject matter lead for our mid-market customers and work closely with them from onboarding through to successful renewal. You’ll delight them with your insight and guidance as you help them utilise our market-leading survey product to achieve their organisational goals. As the key customer contact, you’ll champion their needs with the Product and Engineering team, while keeping an eye on trends in employee experience that lead to opportunities for our business to capture the market.
As Customer Success Manager you’ll:
Necessary skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience in HR SaaS
- Education or similar experience in organisational psychology, employee engagement, human resource management, people development or other relevant background
- Proven track record of managing customer accounts, renewals and growth
- Technically proficient with HR SaaS tools
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience of interacting with C-level teams
- Ability to build the relationships internally and externally that will enable you to be successful
- Desire to work in an environment that has many opportunities
- Pragmatic and dedicated in the pursuit of helping your team and the wider business achieve the company goals
- Competitive package
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Friday drinks
- Team social events
Diversity at Qlearsite
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity and inclusivity in our business as well as making it a core product that we sell. We know that diversity is an asset and that together we are more successful.
If there are any adjustments you’d like us to make to ensure the most inclusive interview process we can then please let us know. We are on a journey to be better, so we’re more than happy to adapt and accommodate whenever possible.