Head of Product
Location: Old Street, Central London
Our mission is to empower businesses and their employees to have honest conversations.
Do you like making an impact? Are you hungry for innovation, and inspired by driving change? At Qlearsite, we believe in the power of data-led storytelling. We want to help organisations know exactly how to improve their performance, and make their employees’ working lives better. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, then let’s start a conversation.
What we do
We’re building a better working world.
With next-level language analysis tech and shorter, smarter employee surveys, we’re creating honest conversations that drive change.
Change for stronger organisations, and better working lives. NHS Wales, Virgin Media, the Stroke Association, Deloitte - those are just a few of the organisations we’re working with.
Our commitment to diversity
Diversity matters. Inclusion is key.
We’re an equal opportunities employer, committed to not just building a diverse company, but one that is inclusive. Our own research makes it clear - diversity isn’t just good for humanity, it’s good for business too. One of our core survey solutions is designed to help organisations understand why they should make it a priority, and that’s exactly what we’ve done at Qlearsite.
You’re an experienced product leader who knows how to define and deliver products that delight the customer. You feel as equally comfortable shaping a product strategy and roadmap as you do leading, coaching and nurturing a team of product managers and UX / UI designers. You are customer-focused, technically proficient and know what value a high-performing and innovative product team can bring to a business.
As part of the management team, reporting to the CO-CEO (responsible for Technology) you’ll be focused on defining the product strategy, developing and delivering the product roadmap to achieve our Co-Founders’ vision for our company. We are entering a growth phase and you will be key in ensuring we achieve our global ambitions.
A strategic leader in the business, as Head of Product you’ll:
- Work with the CEO for Technology to define the product vision and plan the roadmap to achieve our growth objectives for customer acquisition and retention
- Create transparency and buy in for product priorities throughout the organisation incorporating all major stakeholders across Marketing, Sales and Customer Success
- Create and exploit competitive advantage whilst being pragmatic about build versus buy business cases
- Implement product feedback initiatives that shape and inform our product development ensuring you have customer insights to hand at all times
- Partner with the Head of Innovation and Head of Engineering on technical strategy and execution with an understanding of dependency on key resources
- Support the Operations team in building a product support function
- Mentor and coach the current product team as they learn the key methodologies that shape how they work
- Lead from the front with hands on approach and showcase the skills and behaviours you expect from a world-class product function
Necessary skills and experience
- 8+ years within great product companies
- 5+ years as a Senior Product Leader managing multiple product owners across diverse and complex feature-sets
- Passion for building products that customers love
- Track record of leading a revenue-generating product function in a high-performing business
- Excellent technical experience across complex product including delivering innovation features into the market fast
- Good grasp of cutting-edge technologies that include for example predictive analytics / machine learning/ artificial intelligence / natural language processing etc
- Deep understanding of data for example, customer or employee data architecture, accessing data or resolving multiple data sources and schema into product
- Outcome and results-orientated with excellent reporting and analytics skills across key product and customer metrics
- Strong experience of growing a product team, coaching, mentoring and improving their skills and knowledge
- B2B SaaS or B2C product experience that is relevant
- Ability to build relationships that are necessary to be successful
- Competitive package
- 25 days holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Friday drinks
- Team social events
Diversity at Qlearsite
We are an equal opportunities employer and promote diversity and inclusivity in our business as well as making it a core product that we sell. We know that diversity is an asset and that together we are more successful.
If there are any adjustments you’d like us to make to ensure the most inclusive interview process we can then please let us know. We are on a journey to be better, so we’re more than happy to adapt and accommodate whenever possible.