Survey Results Data
Survey results data can be exported and downloaded from the survey list in Insights module. Please note that this is a permission-based feature.
Hover over the distribution of your choice, and select the download icon. A pop up message will be displayed to inform that download is in progress. After few minutes select the download icon again and if the message says ‘export successful’ a spreadsheet will saved to your computer.
The Survey Results Export File
The excel file will consist of 6 tabs:
- Survey summary
- Respondent count by hierarchy
- Metrics by hierarchy
- Closed responses by hierarchy
- (language) Themes by hierarchy
- Text responses by hierarchy
Employee privacy thresholds (DPA) are maintained within the export file.
If you are unable to see the export data icon, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to analyse the Engage score:
The product excel export tabs are filtered by hierarchy. We recommend starting with a single point in the hierarchy as the excel provides every single answer, for all hierarchy levels which can be a lot of data to view at one time.
The Aggregated Metric Value is the questions that have been marked positively in the survey form – all select one type questions should be marked with a Blue Tick for the positive answers Strongly Agree + Agree.
Using the Metric by Hierarchy tab to calculate the Engage score per department:
- Apply data filters to the top row, columns headers
- Within Metrics by hierarchy, Column G . ‘Metric name’ – select the 4 engagement questions used in the survey form. This can include:
- I am motivated to respond to the changing needs of our organisation.
- At our organisation, I feel motivated to persevere to find solutions to challenge
- Our organisation inspires me to contribute more and do my best work every day.
- I would recommend this organisation as a great place to work.
- Column A – select the hierarchy / department you want to view
- The average of those questions scores in Column H Aggregate Metric Value is the Engage score
Please note, all scores are percentages within the file.