It is important to ensure that everyone can be their authentic selves at work and feel they work in a fair and meritocratic environment. The Inclusion Score on Qlearsite’s Organisational Fitness framework helps you measure how inclusively your organisation operates.
The Inclusion indicator is positioned at the intersection of the Value Driver, Governance and the Organisation Lever, Culture. This denotes that the measure shows how your workplace environment and ways of work follow the proper course of action.
The Inclusion Score is based on the question:
I work in an environment where everyone can feel included, respected and accepted for ‘who they are.’
The score is intendeed to present a clear view of how people feel about inclusion – identifying areas to improve, and if any groups feel excluded.
If you score high in Inclusion
Fantastic effort! Whatever you are doing to promote and establish a diverse and inclusive workplace is working. A strong inclusion score will help boost your overall Organisational Fitness Score.
You may want to
- Check the Themes that are most prominently correlated to this high-scoring attribute
- Capture some comments that capture how your organisation is responding positively to this attribute.
If you score low in Inclusion
If you score low in Inclusion, it could indicate issues of communication, unconscious bias, or even harassment in your organization.
The first step is to find out more about what people are saying with regards to Inclusion.
- What are the Themes that are correlated to Inclusion in the responses?
- Are there any comments that are indicative or issues?
- Can any identifiable root causes of Inclusion issues be observed in the responses?
- Create Actions as you discover findings for further analysis and review.
Find out more about Inclusion in your organisation
Use an Inclusion Deep Dive survey to quantify Inclusion further. This Deep Dive survey addresses four criteria of Inclusion: Safety & Access, Trust & Fairness, Acceptance and Belonging.
By listening to your employees in this targeted survey, you will be able to more thoroughly examine the details of the inclusivity issues in your organisation.