The Qlearsite Support Score can help you understand if managers in your organisation are facilitators who clarify and communicate effectively to resolve issues or improve outcomes for each team member.
The Purpose & Values attribute lies at the intersection of the Value Driver, Enablement and the Organisation Lever, Behaviours.
The Purpose & Values Score is based on the responses to the statement:
I feel that my manager is supportive of me and encourages me to succeed in my role.
If you score high in Support
Great Job! High scores show that your organisation’s management team are encouraging their teams to new heights. Keep up the great work in ensuring that your team is set up for success!
You may want to
- Check the Themes that are most prominently correlated to this high-scoring attribute
- Capture some comments that capture how your organisation is responding positively to this attribute.
If you score low in Support
If you score low in Support, it could indicate that employees do not feel like they are adequately supported. Are the managers in your organisation empowered to be facilitators? Are they sufficiently trained to support their teams?
To find out more about what people are saying with regards to Support.
- What are the Themes that are correlated to Support in the responses?
- Are there any comments that are inidicitive or issues?
- Can any identifiable root causes of Support issues be observed in the responses?
- Create Actions as you discover findings for further analysis and review.
Find out more about Support in your organisation
If you have noticed an extreme drop in Support score survey-to-survey, consider using a Support Deep Dive survey to quantify this dimension of Organisational Fitness further. This Deep Dive survey addresses four criteria of Purpose & Values: Technical Support, Pastoral Support, Career Support and Priorities & Issues.
By listening to your employees in this targeted survey, you will be able to more thoroughly examine the details of the support issues in your organisation.