The Qlearsite Listening Score can help you understand if views are shared openly and employee voice is respected in your organisation. It is crucial that your employees are listened to and actions are taken on.
The Listening attribute lies at the intersection of the Value Driver, Visibility and the Organisation Lever, Talent.
The Listening Score is based on the responses to the statement:
There are opportunities to give genuine feedback and I feel like my voice is heard.
If you score high in Listening
High scores in Listening indicate that your employees feel their voices are heard, and that they make a difference when contributing.
You may want to
- Check the Themes that are most prominently correlated to this high-scoring attribute
- Capture some comments that capture how your organisation is responding positively to this attribute.
If you score low in Listening
Low scores in listening can be a sign of potential retention issues in your organisation. Understanding what is driving your employees is becoming even more important as we emerge into a ‘new normal’.
To find out more about what people are saying with regards to Listening in your organisation.
- What are the Themes that are correlated to Listening in survey responses?
- Are there any comments that are indicative or issues?
- Can any identifiable root causes of Listening issues be observed in the responses?
- Create Actions as you discover findings for further analysis and review.
Find out more about Listening in your organisation
If you have noticed an extreme drop in Listening score survey-to-survey, consider using an Listening Deep Dive survey to quantify this dimension of Organisational Fitness further. This Deep Dive survey addresses four criteria of Listening: Feedback, Organisational Surveys, Action and Conflict & Challenges.
By listening to your employees in this targeted survey, you will be able to more thoroughly examine the details of the empoweremnt issues in your organisation.