We are organisational scientists, delivering our market-leading products that are underpinned by machine learning and natural language processing (NLP). We are headquartered in London, and work for some great brands such as John Lewis & Partners, Virgin Media and E.ON.
What we do
At Qlearsite, we build software that helps businesses make scientific decisions about how they engage with their most important asset: their people. For example, we have worked with organisations to work out the financial cost of stress-related sickness, discover factors associated with a high risk of workplace injury and identify the key drivers of attrition in a business. We believe that transparent, data-driven HR decision-making is better for employees and their organisation.
You've worked in some of the best consultancies and specialised in the area of HR, organisational change, employee engagement and employee well-being. With your significant experience, you are wanting to enjoy a better work-life balance whilst still being able to practice your expertise and guide the next generation of consultants.
Innovate with insight
You will work with our market-leading technology and its products to shape actionable solutions for our customers. This means analysing data, making sense of it, providing insight and being able to display results back and help our customers improve.
As a consultant, you will:
- Learn and become proficient in the use of Qlearsite's technology to analyse and interpret complex qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Synthesise data into insightful and compelling reports and action plans.
- Define and document data and report visualisation requirements for new customers.
- Identify new opportunities for analysis and data visualisation that will improve product features and give us a competitive advantage.
- Gather and communicate customer feedback for a product or consulting feature requests.
Consult with customers
You will partner with our customers and collaborate on solving their biggest challenges and assisting them in transforming their business. Consulting delivery for customers will involve:
- Identifying and prioritising the biggest challenges they face.
- Conducting research and customer workshops to develop strategic approaches and solutions to help solve the challenges.
- Designing and delivering a strategy to gather data, produce relevant reports and deliver insight.
- Quantifying and providing accurate results with understandable insight.
- Drafting, publishing and presenting findings back to senior stakeholders.
- Advising on changes and recommendations to their organisation that could help solve the challenges they face.
Build the business
We have strong goals for the business and its employees. Consultants are key in helping us grow our business and will be responsible (in some cases) for account management.
- Being the key contact person for customer stakeholders.
- Maintaining the relationship during project delivery but not owning project delivery.
- Communicating the scope of work with the project team and acting as the first escalation point.
- Discover and develop new use cases for our technology and Organisational Science approach based on customer's requirements and business needs.
Coach the junior consultants
You will act as a coach, mentor and trainer to the next generation of Qlearsite consultants. Whether or not you have direct administrative line management responsibilities, you will be able to:
- Transfer knowledge and skills.
- Create education opportunities through day-to-day work.
- Set stretch goals for subject matter adoption.
- Delegate and task work.
- Actively communicate areas of strength and areas of opportunity for growth.
Necessary skills and experience
- 5+ years experience as a consultant within HR/employee engagement field.
- Experience of pitching and presenting to senior leadership.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior presentation skills relying on powerpoint and data analysis within software tools and Microsoft Excel.
- Led teams of junior consultants or analysts.
- Competitive package.
- 25 days holiday.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Fully stocked kitchen.
- Friday drinks.
- Team social events.