Transparency Scores are based on the question,
Within our team, we talk openly and transparently about both the challenges we face and our successes.
The Transparency attribute concerns how information is shared in your organisation. Are people given the insights they need to make informed choices? Do leaders tell the team what they need to know?
In a Transparent organisation, people have access to the information they need when they need it. Individuals are trusted with information and the responsibility to use information appropriately.
If you score high in Transparency
Great job! High scores in Transparency indicate that your organisation is trusting and open. These factors are essential for retaining star team members.
A healthy Transparency score is necessary for high overall Organisational Fitness.
You may want to
- Check the Themes that are most prominently correlated to this high-scoring attribute
- Capture some comments that capture how your organisation is responding positively to this attribute.
If you score low in Transparency
If you score low in Transparency, it could indicate issues of trust in your organisation.
The first step is to find out more about what people are saying with regards to Transparency.
- What are the Themes that are correlated to Transparency in the responses?
- Are there any comments that are inidicitive or issues?
- Can any identifiable root causes of Transparency issues be observed in the responses?
- Create Actions as you discover findings for further analysis and review.
Find out more about Transparency in your organisation
Use a Transparency Deep Dive survey to quantify Transparency further. This Deep Dive survey addresses four criteria of Transparency: objective, balanced, open and accountable. Through transparency in these four key dimensions, you will be able to enable and empower each other and build to be successful in our roles and to build high-performing teams and a successful business.